Celebrate America on the 4th with some festive decorations and patriotic treats:
- Rustic Americana fabric banner | Combine a mix of stars, stripes, red, white, and blue fabrics to create a rustic garland banner to decorate your space. Get the tutorial at Catch My Party.
- Red, white, & blue cocktails | The Firecracker will not only quench your thirst, but will look fun & festive for your Fourth celebration. Get the recipe at Cosmopolitan.
- American flag mason jars | Paint 1 mason jar blue with white stars and 2 jars with red and white stripes to create Patriotic utensil holders! Go to It All Started With Paint for the full tutorial.
- Patriotic parfaits | Layers of angel food cake, strawberries, and blueberry whipped cream create a tasty and simple dessert perfect for any Independence Day bash. Get the recipe at Good Housekeeping.
- Pinwheel wreath | Red, white, and blue cardstock are used to create a simple and stylish patriotic wreath. See how at Blooming Homestead.
- Stars + stripes flower pot | Take a simple terra-cotta pot, dress it up with some paint and you have a festive centerpiece or patio decoration. Get the tutorial at Lolly Jane.
- Red, white and blue cheesecake cake | Red and blue colored vanilla cake layers surround a layer of cheesecake to create a festive dessert to wow guests when the cake is cut. Get the recipe at Recipe Girl.
- Jazz up your plasticware | Add some red, white, and blue flair to your plastic forks and knives with washi tape – just stick on the tape and voila! Check it out at Tikkido.